Pastor Otis F. Brown Jr.
Pastor Brown came from Seattle to settle in Tucson in the mid 90's. In December 1996, he became the Pastor at Siloam Christian Church. Before transitioning to Tucson, he served as bi-vocational Pastor for eight years. He graduated from Edison Technical School and Seattle Community College. He also attended a number of Bible institutions and graduated from Union Western Seminary with a Masters in Theological Studies. He is a master carpenter and former business owner. He and his wife Lendor have been married for 22 years. They have five children between them.
Aaron P. Scott
Pastor Aaron and his wife Modupeola are transplants to Arizona. They are committed to building God's people and God's Kingdom. They desire to see the gospel spread throughout Tucson and beyond. “Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us, to Him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus to all generations, forever and ever. Amen.”
Ephesians 3:20-21 NKJV
Ephesians 3:20-21 NKJV
Pastor of International Ministries
Pastor Jeremy Carroll (j.C.) is a native Tucsonen with passion for revival and unity within the church body. He desires to saves souls and make disciples for Jesus. Married to his wife Melissa since 2004, they have 3 amazing children - 1 daughter & 2 sons.
What do we believe?
- There is one God, who is infinitely perfect, existing eternally in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- Jesus Christ is the true God and the true Man. He was conceived by the Holy Spirit and born of the virgin Mary. He died upon the cross, the Just for the unjust, as a sacrifice, and all who believe in Him are justified on the ground of His shed blood. He arose from the dead according to scriptures. He is now at the right hand of Majesty on high as our great High Priest. He will come again to establish his Kingdom, righteousness and peace.
- The Holy Spirit is a divine Person, sent to dwell, guide, teach, empower the believer and convince the world of sin, righteousness and judgment.
- The Old and New Testament, inerrant as originally given were verbally inspired by God and are a complete revelation of His will for salvation of men. They constitute the divine and holy rule of Christian faith and patience.
- Man was originally created in the image and likeness of God: he fell through disobedience, incurring thereby both physical and spiritual death. Salvation has been provided through Jesus Christ for all men; and those who repent and believe in Him are born again of the Holy Spirit, receive the gift of eternal life, and become children of God.
- It is the will of God that each believer should be filled with the Holy Spirit and be sanctified wholly, being separated from sin and the world and fully dedicated to the will of God, thereby receiving the power for holy living and effective service. This is both a crisis and a progressive experience wrought in the life of a believer subsequent to conversion.
- Provision is made in the redemptive work of the Lord Jesus Christ for the healing of the mortal body. Prayer for the sick and anointing oil are taught in the scriptures and are privileges for the Church in this present age.
- The Church consists of all those who believe on the Lord Jesus Christ. The local church is a group of believers in Christ who are joined together for the worship of God, for edification through the word of God, for prayer, fellowship, the proclamation of the gospel, and observance of the ordinances of Baptism and the Lord's Supper.
- The second coming of the Lord Jesus Christ is imminent and will be personal, visible, and pre-millennial. This is the believer's blessed hope and is a vital truth which is an incentive to holy living and faithful service.